Bowmanville Tennis Club Covid-19 Protocols – April 20, 2022
The Guidelines are in a state of flux and will be updated as necessary.
Members must utilize the Squashnut Booking System to Book Courts
CLEANLINESS & HYGIENE STRATEGIES
● Members are responsible for bringing plenty of hand sanitizer. Please sterilize the lock and door when entering and exiting the courts.
● Players are reminded to be vigilant about sterilizing their hands, coughing or sneezing into a tissue or into the crook of their elbow.
● Players are reminded not to share any personal items with their partners.
● Members should refrain from playing and stay home if they:
1/ are not feeling well or have any known coronavirus symptoms, (incl. fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.).
ORGANIZING TENNIS ACTIVITIES
● Members are reminded to utilize the Squashnut Booking System to Book Courts.
● When waiting for your court to open, consider physical distance outside the courts
● When the BOAA is open there will access to washrooms while at the club. If it is not open, no access. Plan your visits accordingly.
To Contact the Bowmanville Tennis Club Please Email us at: